Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Sage 50 Connector
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage 50C instantly integrates your sales cycle with Sage 50C accounting.
Invoices created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are automatically copied over into Sage 50C, together with any associated Customers and Products, without any re-typing.
Additional features include data migration, tax and VAT calculation, and tracking of payments against each Invoice.
Our sister billing application allows for automated recurring invoices and invoice automation with simple workflow to create Invoices, Credit Notes, Purchase Orders and Payments.
"For anyone who has Microsoft Dynamics CRM and wants it to talk to Sage, Redware's connector is the go to solution."
Warren Butler, Preact Limited
Watch the Video
The video below demonstrates the Sage 50C Connector software uploading an invoice from Dynamics 365 CRM into Sage 50C accounting.
- Improves efficiency and scales your business by uploading hundreds of invoices automatically into Sage 50C.
- 100% Accurate - no more data entry errors.
- Get the best of both worlds - Customer communication with CRM and accounting, debt chasing and payment solutions with Sage 50C.
- Sage 50C has extensive payment processing options.
- Add our Billing application to automate Invoices, Credit Notes, Purchase Orders and Payments with simple workfow.
Who is it for?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage 50C is a simple yet powerful solution that can accelerate the efficiency of your accounts team.
It is particularly suited to:
- Organisations using the sales cycle in Microsoft CRM wanting to push invoices into Sage 50C.
- Organisations wanting to automate VAT calculation.
- Organisations with complex European or multi-currency VAT requirements.
- Organisations creating large numbers of invoices within CRM.
- Organisations experiencing data entry errors with their Invoicing.
- Accounting teams becoming overwhelmed after a successful CRM rollout.
- Organisations with complex billing requirements.
FeaturesMicrosoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage 50C has the following functionality:
- Synchronisation with Sage 50C, Sage 50C or Quickbooks Online.
- Push Invoices and Credit Notes from CRM into the accounting package together with associated Customers and Products.
- Either way synchronisation of Customers and Products.
- Calculation of VAT – including EU and Worldwide VAT.
- Add a link or the physical invoice PDF to the Invoice in CRM.
- Outstanding Invoice amounts and Customer balances and credit limits are tracked in CRM.
- Product stock quantities are tracked in CRM.
- Create Purchase Orders directly from the Invoice item.
- Multi-company supported so you can connect to more than one accounting database.
- Support for nominal and tracking codes.
Want to know more?
Sign up here or email email@example.com or contact us with your requirements and we can often integrate your accounting system with Dynamics 365 CRM within 24 hours. For complex requirements please consult your CRM Reseller or get in touch about our consultancy and implementation service.
At Redware we also offer:
- Reseller options where we work alongside your reseller for implementation and support.
- Complex billing and direct debit solutions.
- Credit Control add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to set credit guidelines for UK, EU, and USA businesses.
- Consultancy to implement your billing and accounting functionality within Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Software Development to integrate with other accounting software (for example Sage 200).