Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Sage 50 Connector
One click to upload all your invoices from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM into Sage 50!
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage 50 instantly integrates your sales cycle with Sage 50 accounting.
Invoices created in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM are automatically copied over into Sage 50, together with any associated customer accounts and products, without any re-typing.
- Improves Efficiency - reduce administration costs
- Saves Time - no more hours spent typing invoices into Sage
- 100% Accurate - no more data entry errors
- Faster Output - speeds up end of month reporting
- Free up time and resources to focus on your business
Who is it for?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage 50 is a simple yet powerful solution that can accelerate the efficiency of your accounts team.
It is particularly suited to:
- CRM installations wanting to push CRM invoices or Sales Orders into Sage 50 without retyping
- Organisations with sales teams using the sales cycle in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Organisations wanting to automate VAT calculation
- Organisations with complex European or multi-currency VAT requirements
- Sales teams creating large numbers of invoices within CRM
- Organisations experiencing data entry errors with their Invoicing
- Accounting teams becoming overwhelmed after a succesful CRM rollout
- Organisations with complex billing requirements can integrate with our Billing Solution or our Enterprise Connector for full billing automation.
"For anyone who has Microsoft Dynamics CRM and wants it to talk to Sage, Redware's connector is the go to solution."
Warren Butler, Preact Limited
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage has the following features:
- Easy to Install
- Invoices are created automatically in Sage 50 from a Dynamics 365 CRM Invoice
- Associated customer and product data are maintained automatically
- VAT and nominal ledger are controlled by the product record within Sage
- B2B and B2C commerce supported
- Supports all versions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM from 2011 onwards - on premise and online.
- Supports all versions of Sage 50 from 2009 to 2016.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Connector for Sage is supported by Redware Research Limited on all desktop versions of Windows 10.
Need a more integrated solution?
The Enterprise version has:
- Two-way synchronisation between Sage 50 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Data migration from Sage copies all customers and products and the complete invoice history into Dynamics 365 CRM for marketing use
- A copy of the Sage invoice can be stored in Dynamics 365 CRM in PDF format
- Payment status and outstanding amount for each invoice are maintained in Dynamics 365 CRM
- Credit limit, turnover, and balance can be copied over from Sage into the Dynamics 365 CRM account record for credit control
- Supports Credit Notes.
- Adapts to your sales cycle - we can integrate sales orders as well as invoices
Watch the Video
The video below demonstrates the Sage 50 Connector software uploading a sales order from Dynamics 365 CRM into Sage 50 accounting, and creating associated customer and product records automatically.
More videos are available to demonstrate data migration and more complex billing scenarios.
Want to know more?
Email email@example.com or contact us with your requirements and we can often integrate your accounting system with Dynamics CRM within 24 hours.
At Redware we also offer:
- Complex billing and direct debit solutions
- A web application allowing all Sage transactions to be viewed within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Credit Control add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to set credit guidelines for UK, EU, and USA businesses
- Consultancy to implement your billing and accounting functionality within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Software Development to integrate with other accounting software (for example Sage 200)