Sending messages from your PC is very easy and you can cut and paste messages to save typing:
- You can combine up to four messages together for long messages (at extra cost).
- You can send foreign script messages for Greek, Arabic, Russian or Chinese and other languages.
- 'no-reply' messages have your your company name shown instead of a reply number.
All replies come back to a specified mobile number when you open the account but you have several options and you can receive replies to:
- a specified mobile number.
- a virtual number that you rent from for viewing by several staff on their PCs.
- your own SIM for potentially free messaging on your own contract with our modem.
- an email address.
- a phone call record in Microsoft CRM.
A history of all messages you send and receive (and the costs) is maintained in our central database which you can download or integrate with your systems using our SOAP API.
You can use our desktop application to prepare a list of numbers and easily send out messages to hundreds of customers where required to let them know of a special event or promotion for example.