Power BI Connector for QuickBooks
Our Power BI Connector for QuickBooks Online extracts data from your accounting database for automatic upload to a Power BI dataset. We download your data locally first as TXT files so you can integrate with your own data as you continue your Power BI journey.
- Instantly extract all your accounting data for upload into a Power BI dataset for reporting and dashboards.
- Easily combine additional data for an integrated view of your business on Power BI.
- PBIX file provided to get you started straight away with a ready-made set of reports.
You can of course easily download data from QuickBooks Online into Power BI or use the Power BI Content Pack for QuickBooks Online available from Microsoft. However we have found limitations with this approach either because of the time you need to massage the data into a useful format or, it seems, that is is impossible to get at the detail of the data in the Content Pack or merge with your own data. If this changes - please let us know.
You can view an embedded version of our report below or download a QuickBooks Online PBIX file so you can take a look around the data we provide for you.The data includes
- Customer and Supplier details
- Invoice and Purchase Order details including details at line item level.
- Nominal Transactions
The embedded report below is for the demo USA QuickBooks Online.
Please register here and download a trial version for 30 days access and view the video below to quickstart your Power BI and QuickBooks Online journey with more videos here. The Connector costs £500/$600/€550 a year (or £50/$60/€55 a month).